I am a 21-year-old recent graduate from East London, with many years of computer games development experience. From a young age I was playing games like Sonic and Mario, but ever since I started playing, I wondered how they were made. Since then, I have made it my career and passion to find out how and to make my own.
I have had multiple years of experience making games for academic and non academic purposes in multiple different pieces of software such as Unity, Unreal, Stencyl, GameMaker and Construct 2.
Hobbies & Interests
- Some of my hobbies include playing the piano and transcribing music. You can find it here:
- I am an experienced D&D player with groups in and out of university, through the games society.
- Going to industry events. Previous examples are: EGX Rezzed, Comic-con, Gadget show live, Minecon 2012.
- Watching Films and TV Shows
- And of course Video Games!